We are OPEN for play. We have been given the okay by the City if Kuna to operate our business for now. Please call the course before heading out. Things are very fluid and can change at any time. We will be implementing further policies to help maintain the social distancing measure of 6ft minimums and also to limit the need for employees to have physical interactions with customer.
NEW POLICIES WILL INCLUDE:
1. We will only take credit cards for payment; cash will no longer be accepted. Please either utilize our online booking system or call the course before heading out and pay over the phone. Option 2 is preferable since we could be shut down at any time.
2. We will also implement a policy of one rider per cart, unless you normally live in the same household. This will limit the number people we can accommodate for carts. So carts will be for our Falcon Crest 18 only and will be a first come first serve basis.
3. Freedom and Robin Hood courses will be walking only.
Reminder of current Covid-19 policies:
– Access to the clubhouse will be closed to the public
– Check in by the side window of the clubhouse
– Portable restrooms are available near the clubhouse entrance
– Hand sanitizer available by the check in window
– No scorecards will be available (paper one of the worst surfaces for the virus)
– Please leave flagstick in, device in place so ball will not fall into the hole
– Rakes have been removed
– Carts are wiped down on a daily basis before use in addition to the thorough cleaning they receive after play.
As always we will need your help to keep in compliance of social distancing. Please wash your hands frequently and stay home if you are feeling sick.
Enjoy the great outdoors
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time and enjoy the great outdoors! Click the button below to book your tee time.
Stay safe out on the green
Amidst concerns, people are wondering if it’s still safe to golf and the answer is “Yes!”. Read more about how to safely golf during using the button: